CLOUD SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Increased popularity of moving systems and data to the cloud presents a variety of benefits. That said, cloud security is not a panacea. Lack of clarity in cloud service agreements leave gaps in security defenses. Our cloud security team defines risk appetite based on risk acceptance vs. risk avoidance before and after the signing of cloud service agreements.
- Comprehensive security risk assessment of your cloud hosting infrastructure
- A complete list of SIG LITE or CAIQ gaps identified for the cloud security provider
- A saliently scored list of security and compliance gaps, defined as "Red", "Yellow" and "Green"
- Review and assessment of the cloud service provider’s contract/agreement as it pertains to regulatory compliance, security, and privacy and your company's specific risk appetite
- Comprehensive gap remediation plan providing cost magnitude estimates for remediation, timeline, and resource allocation based on your organization’s risk appetite