SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT
Changes in security environments mandate that organizations perform an annual security risk assessment, particularly in implementing configuration change management and new IT assets. OmniLabs has conducted hundreds of these assessments and can streamline the process from start to finish.
- Definition of your organization’s risk appetite (risk acceptance vs. risk avoidance)
- Determination around organization adherence of an annual 3rd party, independent security risk assessment, as required for regulatory compliance (FERPA, FISMA, FFIEC, HIPAA, PCI DSS, NIST, etc.)
- Comprehensive deep dive examination into your IT infrastructure to uncover risks, threats, and vulnerabilities throughout people, process, & technology
- Prioritization of both critical and major risks to your organization
- Risk mitigation or gap remediation plan that holds up to both legal and regulatory scrutiny